just a little place to vent, share, advise, encourage, and listen
Monday, June 23, 2008
Little Aubree is Here!
Just an update: Amanda had her baby on June 15! Aubree was just over 4 lbs. and she is cute as a button! I'm sure that Amanda will be posting tons of pics when she is recovered, but I just wanted to spread the good word! :)
Thank you, ladies, for being a part of this blog!!
momma_sarah
Hi ladies! Coming up on the final stretch of pregnancy number two...Hope to hear from you all soon!
Auntie Beth
Hi! I'm Bethany, Phoebe's "Auntie". I have no kids (the comment about a snapshot of your dog was partially for my benefit!) But I love my two beautiful nieces, Isabella and Phoebe, and someday hope to have kids, so here I am ready to take notes and learn!
Amanda and Aubree
I love this picture of me and my baby girl. It looks like she's holding her spoon like a pipe!
bigmama2
This is my family!!! Scott (Big Papa), Heather (me), Adeline (Addie), and Annabelle (Anna). Addie is 2 going on 15 and is completely into Disney Princesses. Anna is 15 months and is my cuddlebear. She has her mom's personality (Lord help us all). We love to go to Disney World, read books, grill out, and spend time with each other. It's great to get to know all of you!
AuntieAm
Hey there everyone! I am Amber, Phoebe's soon-to-be aunt. This picture was the only one on my computer. The handsome gent to my left is Phoebe's favorite uncle, Nick. I have no "human" children of my own yet. (Well I do have one BIG child. He goes by the name NICK!!!!) I have two doggie children, Lily and Violet. I think this blog is great. Any advise for new moms or future moms is a blessing!! I will have to say that seeing Sarah with Phoebe makes motherhood look like a breeze. I will also add that I am most definately not here to give advise, that would be scary, but I am ready with my pen and paper to take notes.
Erika
Hi there! I am Sarah's cousin, Erika. My husband, Kevin, and I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago and are due to have our first baby in Decemer! We figured it was time to take the baby plunge, given the fact that we have kept our dog alive for almost 3 years now! We are very excited and can't wait to see what you ladies have to share on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment