Hello everyone!! Sorry it has taken so long for me to post anything, but driving back and forth to the hospital everyday to visit my daughter has really taken a toll on me. I had my little girl via C-Section on Father's Day morning at 7:48, and she weighed 4lbs and 1/3 of an ounce. She was 6 weeks early, so she had to immediately go to the NICU, and that's where she has been for the past month. We're hoping to get her home sometime this next week, but we've had our hopes up for the 4th of July weekend, and that didn't happen. Then we had our hopes up for this weekend, and that didn't happen either. So, all we can do it take it day by day until the doctor tells us she's ready to be discharged. As of last night, she is up to 5lbs and 2.6 ounces...I call her my little hippo because she's gains so much each night. After her birth, she dropped down to 3lbs 12 ounces, so for her to be over 5 lbs now, makes a huge difference!! I've posted a couple of pictures to show her progress. The 1st two pictures are the most recent. I couldn't figure out how to move them to the bottom.
Thank you Sarah, for posting a note about when she was born!!! :-)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is adorable!
Amanda!!! She is SOOOO beautiful! This is NOT GOOD- seeing your beautiful little baby- and Erika's ultrasound pics- all I want to do is have more babies!! And Phoebe is my SPECIAL BABY...what would I tell my second?? That they are part of the special phase...?? I am so happy for you and Ben- so what is it like, having her at home now? Now that she's on a feeding schedule, is she sleeping through the night? Are you breast feeding at all? Let us know what you guys have going on- it's been awhile since I've checked this blog, but I'll tell you what: seeing this has made me want to post more of my own stuff! I update Phoebe's blog every other day or so, but I don't check this as often...I should!! And after the type of night like we've had tonight, where Phoebe has just now gone down for the night for real...(had people over, thought she was asleep, watched the thrashing-around sleep on the monitor, then there's sleepy-sleep, then actual sleep...) Quite the process sometimes, but I CAN'T COMPLAIN!!! Anyhoo, tell us all about what your little baby pie is doing!!?!! Can't wait to hear what's going on!!!!
Post a Comment