Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School!

Hi ladies! It's been FOREVER since I've worked on the blogs- I just wanted to invite you all to give us a update on what's going on in your lives right now! Here's my update: I just went back to work after being off with Phoebe for almost eight months. :( It's going ok so far, but I obviously miss Phoebe A LOT and would rather be home with her all day instead. Also, I miss all of my scrapbooking and crafting time- with school and all kinds of stuff on the weekends, I am totally behind in the scrapbooking department! Matt is back in class now too, so he's busy all the time again as well. Phoebe is doing fine- she is waving hello and good-bye, she started walking forward in her walker yesterday, she's working on figuring out the sippee cup, she's trying to figure out how to eat Puffs, still teething (no teeth yet!), and apparently she crawled forward for the first time today at day care! I haven't seen her do it yet, but I'm sure it's just around the corner- she's been crawling/scuttling around backwards for a couple weeks now. Time to baby proof! That's about it for me for now- can't wait to hear what you are all up to!

No comments: