
Yay! I was able to add a picture! So - here it is, our baby's 2nd photo - at 12 weeks and 2 days, this is our little blob :) Although, arguably, starting to look much more human now than his/her last picture :) Our appointment went very well yesterday -- we heard the heartbeat and got to see the little guy jumping around in my stomach. So weird how much they move around, yet I don't feel a thing!!!
4 comments:
Aww! Isn't this cool?? I still have Phoebe's first ultrasound picture on the fridge- it looks like I swallowed a Care Bear toy- it's the cutest thing! Did the doctor give any guesses about the sex of the baby based on the heartbeat? I think ours said that a faster heartbeat sometimes means a girl, slower a boy- just fun to wonder about!! Hey- here's some free advice (like you won't get enough of that!) Have you thought about having Kevin take your picture each month in the same outfit on your due date? We did that, and it's like a flip book now in my pregnancy scrapbook- it's awesome to see how much you change each month (and kind of scary towards the end...but I think mass quantities of Archway cookies had a lot to do with that...) Keep us posted!!
Yes! Good idea - and we've thought about it....we started a few weeks ago taking a picture every week...then realized we are kind of forgetful, so we've missed a couple of weeks. Once a month sounds easier, and on the due date sounds like something I can remember! Thanks!
Yeah! Another baby on the way!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Are you going to find out the sex or be surprised?
WOW!!! That is one of the best ultrasounds I have ever seen. And I just have to ask......Is that a cigar in the hand? No smoking for babies :)
Post a Comment