Monday, March 9, 2009

Maya's update

Here's my sweet Maya - she'll be 3 months old on Wednesday (3/11/09) (or 13 weeks on Thursday - however you count them!)! I can't believe how time flies!! She is amazing me everyday day with the things she does. Her current tricks include the cutest smile in the world, grabbing her animals hanging on her gym, rolling from her tummy to her back and sleeping about 9 or 10 hours at night in her crib. (too bad we can't get naps to last more than 30 minutes...don't know what's going on there...) I have officially quit my job to stay at home with her as well as run our at-home business, so between those 2 things, I'm keeping pretty busy!!
Thanks for the blog reminder, Sarah -- hope things are going well with Maya's soon-to-be 2nd cousin (or whatever they'll be to each other!!!)

2 comments:

Aubree's Mommy said...

She's beautiful!!! Thanks for the update and picture! Don't the smiles just melt your heart?? Just wait until you get giggles!! :-)

Sarah Derringer said...

Oh is she a doll! She's so big!! I can't wait till the reunion!!